Looking for good reliable health information online? These resources will give you a good starting point.
- NHS.uk is the UK’s biggest health website
- A-Z of conditions and treatments
- Healthy living advice with interactive health tools, podcasts plus the NHS Health Apps and Health & Care Video Libraries
- Find local NHS services
- Find apps and online tools to help you manage your health and wellbeing.
- Making it easy for you to share health information with your patients, carers and staff
- Every video has been produced with, and written by clinicians, with new ones being added on a regular basis
- Encourages self-care in a simple and engaging format
- You can find out about what it’s like to live with a health condition, by watching other people share their stories
- Contains hundreds of real people’s stories. These stories are collected by academic researchers who interview people in their own homes, using their own words
- org is run by the Dipex Charity. helping millions of people each year to feel better prepared and informed and less alone in what they are going through.
- This extensive library is created by trained medical professionals, following a strict peer review process.
- Accredited by The Information Standard – NHS England’s quality mark – and Health On the Net. Whatever you want to know, you can trust the information we provide to be of the highest quality.
- 1,300 condition leaflets
- 1,800 professional reference articles
- 1,500 medicine leaflets
- Expert healthy living features